JellyPages.com

Thursday 27 December 2012

Aegis Defence Line

One area the codex seems deficient in is Anti-Air. Now I know there are several options to cover this off (Allies with AA, Forgeworld Fliers etc), However one of my regular opponents in particular has recently been demonstrating to me the value of an Aegis Defence line with a quad cannon attached. These are good not only if the opposition brings a flier, but fantastic against ground targets.

I dont realy want to just use the one out of the box and I'm not a fan of the "Wall of martyrs" kit. If it was modelled with dead eldar on the barricades I might consider it, but dead Cadians? I don't play Cadians. I play Adepta. I kill Eldar and Tau.


I ended up going with the Quantum Gothic walls.  I have painted them quickly to get them into games.  Eventually I will get them aged a bit more with rust streaks of the bolts.


No comments:

Post a Comment