JellyPages.com

Wednesday 3 October 2012

An oath of Moment

I'm nearing completion on my Oath of Moment! In fact I have blitzed it, exceeding the requirements by almost double for the infantry. I painted considerably more than 10 Bolters; four instead of two heavy bolters.
I am about to complete the Navy thunderbolt.
During the course of painting the sisters, for the oath of moment, I got all excited to have purchased 100 25mm custom bases and two flying bases. The bases are gothic cathedral ruins from Fantascape. I rebased almost the entire army with these from the old home made "snowy ruins" theme.
The new models are all airbrushed, and compared to the old method of 9 to 12 thin layers they are much brighter it comes with a sacrifice though. The colour graduations are not as uniform.
The question is now, what to do with the reward. Well, forge world just started releasing Warhammer 30k. As a reward for completing close to 25 models and a vehicle that have bee languishing in cupboards for close to 10 years I will allow myself to buy Angron and an Avenger.
The next model to be built in an oath of moment will be a Dice tower.

No comments:

Post a Comment